Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, February 11, 2011

Dear Ty,

"When the earth is grey and white, I light a fire inside - extra blanket time. It's lonely in life, designed for two. Yeah, winter time is when I most miss you."

"Sometimes it's a pair of old faded denim I know is gonna fit me like a friend. Or some radio song, you can't help but sing along, wishing they'd spin it over and over again. Could be the windows down on a Sunday drive, smell of rain on a summer night - Anything that brings a little more comfort my way. But sometimes, there's those times, it's gotta be you. I keep telling myself I'm moving on, but I'm stumbling. Believing my heart was strong enough, and now I'm wandering. But I take that leads me away just circles back to your door..." 


"The days are cold, living without you. The nights are long, I'm growing older. I miss the days of old, thinking about you... You may be gone, but you're never over."

It's been a while. I'm sorry for that. It just gets harder and harder to write these. I don't really know why. I guess it's just hard to be reminded of you every day when I wake up, with our baby inside me. I feel like it's just impossible to tell you how I feel. Being without you... It's unbearable. My life is so different compared to when you were still here. Everything has changed. Most people have pretty much moved on. I've pretended to, but you know me. I hold on to things for far too long. I just hate that I have to do this without you, and think of all those little things you would have done for me and the baby. And how excited you would have been, despite our age and our setbacks. I can't quit thinking about those what-ifs. I keep telling myself that I'm going to move on, but it's impossible. Completely. You will always be there, in my mind, in my heart, in my soul. I'm so scared about being a mom, and being a mom without you. What I've give to see you again... I'd say this all sucks, but that is the biggest understatement that could ever be come up with. I just miss of you so much. Everything reminds me of you, I see you in everything. I feel like all I can do is dream of you. So all I do is sleep. I know I need to let go, but I don't want to. I can't. I just wish I would have called you five minutes earlier, I wish I would have driven myself, I wish you wouldn't have picked up that phone. I wish you were here. I love you and miss you, Ty Ty<3 
Forever yours,
Savannah Ray.

No comments:

Post a Comment