Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, February 11, 2011

Update!

Well it's been too long since I've last written here. Honestly there hasn't been too much to write about. School is going well. I'm keeping my grades up and I got my GPA and my class rank and they're about where I want them to be for now. I'm 34 weeks now and it's going by so fast. I can't believe I'm going to be a mom in no more than 6 weeks. I'm clueless on names, but otherwise I'm pretty prepared. The room is ready, most of his/her things are bought. I think it's a boy, but I have no idea why. I'm starting to have more and more sleepless nights and it's harder to get comfortable. I'm also eating like a pig, haha. I don't think there's much else to report! So until next time,
Savannah.

No comments:

Post a Comment