Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Dear Ty,

"Yellow, brown and red. The colors change. A chill in the air, football games that we went to. Fall is when I most miss you."

Dear Ty, 

Well here we are. It's almost 3 1/2 months since I last saw you. It seems like 3 1/2 lifetimes. Everything has changed since I saw you last. Seasons are passing. People are changing. Some are moving on. Some are still stuck in the past, when you were here. I'm one of them. 
Dre passed away a little while ago. Logan is falling apart, losing you and now him. I know if you were here you'd know just what to say to him.
I'm almost 20 weeks pregnant. Halfway through. I can't believe you won't be there when I have the baby, or when he/she takes their first steps or says their first word. I know you would have gone to every ballet performance or football game. I miss you.
I'm feeling distant from you, Ty. I don't know why. I haven't had dreams lately. I haven't been able to picture your eyes or hear your voice. I don't understand why I'm forgetting. I'm sorry. I feel like an awful person because of it.
i love you.
Hope to see you soon.
-Savannah.

No comments:

Post a Comment