Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Holidays. :)

Well Farah and Dave are down for Thanksgiving, and they got here last night. I've forgotten how much I've missed my sissyyyy<3
We had a girls day today, and it was pretty fun. We saw Harry Potter, and it was AWESOME, but the ending was so cut offfff. :/ But I knew it would have to be, so it's okay. It's kind of hard to give you closure when you're putting one book into two movies. But it was good. Then we went to Hobby Lobby to look at Christmas stuff and then went to Olive Garden for dinner. :) Their chocolate cake was delicious. I ate a few hours ago and I'm already hungry again. :/
It's nice to be able to talk to her again. She's way more excited about her niece/nephew than I am my own daughter/son. :/ It's awful. But I feel better about things after talking to her. She always puts me in a good mood.
Tomorrow I'm going to be cleaning my room and then my small group at church is going out to dinner together. 
We have the whole week off so I'll probably just be getting ready for the holidays.
We put up the tree today - no decorations yet, but we found a place for it and set it up. It looks really pretty from outside. Too bad it's like, 80 degrees outside. Ruining my Christmas mood! :/ It's not supposed to be this warm in November. Heck, it's almost December!
Anyways.
We're going to my mom's cousin's house for Thanksgiving dinner. I wanted to just stay here for once but it's whatever. Can't really do much about it now! 


I'm 22 weeks - it's flying by WAY too fast, and it's not making me all that happy. :/ It's making me super nervous! The lips, eyebrows, and eyelids are becoming more distinct, and he/she is developing tooth buds underneath his/her gums. The eyes have formed, but the irises still lack pigment. I'm starting to get some stretch marks despite moisturizing, etc. I'm pretty big, and I'm now in maternity pants. :/ I have two pair that I searched EVERYWHERE for that were actually decently cute - but they still aren't as cute as my old ones. I miss my miss me jeans. :(
I don't know if this has anything to do with being pregnant, but I've noticed that my hair (which used to fall out ALL the time) isn't really falling out anymore. However, I have to shave pretty much every day now. :/ Other than any of that (plus sore back like crazy!) I'm doing okay. I'm tired all the time, though. I just want to do nothing but sleep. I fall asleep at anything. But also, it's hard to fall asleep. Once I actually fall asleep I'm usually okay, but I sometimes lay in bed for hours just trying to fall asleep and not being able to. Even things that usually work - watching a movie and resting before I go to bed, reading, listening to music. None of that is working! :( 
There's 18 days until my birthday, and I'm very excited. :) 
I do have a few names, by the way.
Here they are;


BOYS::
Rafe Tyler
Cash Tyler 
Peyton Tyler
Forrest Tyler
Hunter Tyler
Bentley Tyler
Gavin Tyler
Milo Tyler
Evan Tyler
Noah Tyler
Callum Tyler


GIRLS;;
Acacia Paisley
Sophia Guinevere
Elena Abigail
Kadence Zipporah
Abigail Zipporah
Adelynn Molly
Molly Setareh
Sela Guinevere
Miah Aislinn
Ava Guinevere

No comments:

Post a Comment