Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Update, I guess.

Not exactly sure what I'll be writing about, but I felt like I had to update - so here it goes.

Thanksgiving was nice. For once, it wasn't a crazy affair. Me, my parents, Sam, Farah and Dave, Ty's parents, Ty's sisters Rina and Lily and his brother John. It was nice to actually have it be just a few people - it was less stressful, too. :) I actually didn't eat all that much surprisingly. But I just got full quick! 

I'm 23 weeks now - getting big. :l It's pretty insane how quickly this is going. I feel like March is ages away yet also right around the corner. The baby moves a lot, and kicks. Other people can feel it now. I'm having a lot of problems sleeping but other than that I've been pretty good.

No comments:

Post a Comment