Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Update!

I haven't really written a life update lately. School is good; boring as ever, though. I absolutely hate my english teacher, and I despise her class, but I can't switch out now. :/I usually like english, but I dread her class.
Otherwise, school is okay. I'm trying to work hard but I'm finding myself getting behind on homework - especially my physics and APUSH homework. I just don't like homework. :/ I need to start doing it again, though, or it's really going to effect my GPA.
The weather is FINALLY starting to get somewhat colder. It's been in the 60s and rainy, and today it was 70 and sunny. But I think it's supposed to gradually get back up to the 80s again. Only in Houston, I guess!
Plans this weekend? Kind of. My friend Sara is having a party, but I don't think I want to go since it's at her lake house and we'd leave Friday after school and get back Sunday night. Me being pregnant just doesn't really mix with that. So I'll probably hang out with Kara or Savita this weekend. Tomorrow I'm going to the game with Savi. It's far-ish away. I'm hoping for a win.
Therapy is going okay; I had another session thing earlier this week and it wasn't as hard as the first one. Every time I go, though, it gets me back into thinking of nothing but Ty. :/
I honestly feel like I've lost him. I don't remember so much. You'd think that you would remember everything. But after 3 1/2 months, it fades away. I feel awful for saying it, but it's true. I miss him a lot today. I haven't really had a good week, and I know he would have made it better with just one look, one hug, one reassuring word.
So this year we're staying home for Thanksgiving and Christmas - so thankful! I really don't want to travel. I mean, we did just visit family in June, and twice a year is a bit much to take a long trip.
Not a whole lot else to say I guess.
I'm 20 weeks pregnant today - halfway. It's flown by, and I can't believe it's been so long since I found out. It's been a tough journey, but I'm getting better. I feel bad for not having many feelings towards the baby, but I still don't feel warm and fuzzy. I'm tired all the time, I've gained about a million pounds (okay, 13. But it feels like a whole lot!) I've had heartburn - which has never happened to me before. I can't breathe all that well and being comfy while sleeping is pretty much a distant memory.
Baby is about 10.5 oz now, according to BBC. 10 inches long, head to toe. About as long as a banana. You can pretty much tell I'm definitely pregnant now - though I'm not giant or anything. I'm feeling movements, but haven't yet felt that first kick. Should be soon, I think. 


I wish Ty was here to go through this with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment