Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Dear Ty,

I miss you more than ever tonight. I long for your touch. My arms feel empty. I miss you. I want you here. I tremble when I think of you. A part of me is missing. I still cannot accept that you aren't coming back. The finality is absolutely heartbreaking. I want to cry, but I can't. I want someone to hold me, but I want you to be the only one who does. 
It wasn't just some crush, Ty. It wasn't just some fling. 
I would have married you if I'd gotten the chance. You were everything I could have ever dreamed of. You treated me like a princess. You were my refuge in the storm.
I loved you. No, I LOVE you. I still love you. I will always love you.
I want to say that I'll be able to move on someday, but Ty... I don't think I will. I can't explain the feeling of how much I miss you. It's an unbearable ache. I tremble, I cry. It makes me shake. Inside, outside. You were there when I needed you. You were who I needed when I needed it. Your faults, your perfections. They all combined in a perfect, beautiful being. 
I swear to it. I would have married you. You would have been an amazing father. I hate saying would have. I hate that you're gone. I hate all of this. Sometimes I feel like life isn't even worth living. People try to help, try to understand, but they can't, Ty. Nobody can understand what I go through. I look down every day and I'm reminded of you. Part of you lives inside of me. Do you know how hard that is? It's unbearable. I miss you, I want you. I am reminded you every day. Passing the spot where we had our first kiss. Your truck, finally fixed, sits idle in your parents' driveway. They ache, too. 
I want to be with you. If only in my dreams. Why don't you come to me anymore? Why did you have to go? I need you now, most. My heart is broken, and I don't think anything will ever fix it. Dammit, Tyler. Come back to me.
I love you. 
I pray you're in my dreams tonight. 
I'll cry for you tonight.




Savannah Ray.

No comments:

Post a Comment