Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, September 20, 2010

About Moi.

My name is Savannah Ray, and I was born on December 8, 1993. I'm sixteen years old, and I'm a junior in high school. I'll be graduating in 2012. I have two siblings. My older sister Farah is 19, and she's engaged to be married sometime next year. I also have a younger brother named Sam, who's 14. He's a freshman in high school, and is very involved in sports. I myself am involved in choir and PALs, as well as a spirit group for the sports teams. I actually like school, and maintain A's in my regular classes, and mid B's to the occasional low A in AP classes. I do, however, really hate homework, and I'm a really bad procrastinator. I have four best friends. My Hindi girlies, Savita and Arundhati, and my white chicks, Kara and Alie. I love to cook, and music is my passion. I sing, play piano, and am teaching myself guitar. I drive a 4 door red Ford F-150, and I love it. It's my baby. :) I have a full sized bed, and God help who I marry, because I'm not so great at sharing a bed. I am a Christian, and some of my favorite verses are as follows: Psalm 139, Isaiah 53, John 13: 33-35, Romans 8: 38-39, 1 Corinthians 13:4-7, Colossians 1: 15-20 and Colossians 4: 5-6. I love nature, and I feel really connected to it. On July 22, 2010 my life changed forever. My boyfriend Tyler was killed in a car accident. It wasn't his fault. He was only 16. He would have turned 17 on October 11th. We had been going out for 11 months, our one year anniversary August 12, 2010. I miss him more than anything. I miss his smile, I miss his laugh and his kiss. I miss his smell, I miss his eyes. I miss absolutely everything about him. In mid August, I found out I was pregnant. That turned my already shaken up world totally upside down. Ty would never meet his child, never hold him or her. Though I have my family and friends to help me, when it gets tough, I just think about how he could have made it better. 
So I guess I'll be going at this alone, raising a child at sixteen. I'm scared beyond belief, and though I crave Ty's embrace at night, I'll just have to do without.
This will be my outlet, I guess. Vents, updates, etc. For random people, for friends, for family, for anyone, really. For myself. For Ty. For this baby. I just hope that it all works out.

No comments:

Post a Comment