Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Dear Ty,

Today it's been two whole months since the day you passed. It feels like forever ago, yet also like just yesterday. I'm sure Savi, Kara, Alie and Arundhati will be showing up soon enough. Maybe Logan. He's taking it real hard, Ty. He misses you. We've got yet another big game this Saturday. It's senior night, and they're playing a video honoring you, because a lot of people will show up. You've left us all broken hearted, Ty Ty. I love you so much. Today was amazing. We had See You At The Pole. Savi and I all organized it, and we were just expecting a few people, but SO many showed up, Ty! Like, 50/60 people! I know you would have been proud of Savita and me. I'm proud of us. :) Physics sucks, by the way. I don't think I ever told you how awkward it was that first day of school... We had physics together, and when the teacher called your name out, it was literally silence, and I could feel the stares in my direction. Someone ended up calling out "He moved" or something... No one really wanted to say anything. I bet you were laughing up there.
Right now, I'm 13 weeks pregnant. I have an appointment next week, and I get to hear the heartbeat. It's gonna make it more real, I think. I haven't really felt like this whole pregnancy thing is real, since I'm not showing or anything. But god, my hormones are insane. I watched the new 16&Pregnant commercial, and gosh, did I cry. Mostly because two scenes reminded me of us... You know which I mean. This letter isn't nearly as depressing as the last one, though. I teared up just writing that, bud. I'm watching Teen Mom right now. I know that you thought that show was hilarious. Bet you never thought we'd end up in that situation, huh? Let me tell you, it's a lot worse than it seems on TV, and that's saying something. So I hope you're partying up there with Jesus. 

Love you Ty Ty.
Always,
your Savannah.

No comments:

Post a Comment