Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Cupcakes and cloudy days.

Two months ago today, Ty and I were in the kitchen of my house, baking cupcakes and singing along to the radio, still in our bathing suits and me my cut offs from coming back from the beach. 
It's a similar day today as it was then; It rained this morning, and now it's sunny. It's been the first semi-nice day in forever, finally getting down from the 90s, and not so humid. Finally a breeze instead of the standstill air. It brings back the memories.
I'm sitting here in that same kitchen, typing with the old laptop he'd tease me about on the kitchen table. My chocolate cupcakes are baking in the oven, and I know my mom is concerned, because she keeps asking me how my day was, or how I'm feeling. She's eying me, and trying to get me to do my physics homework to get my mind off what she knows I'm thinking about. She knows what day it is. I made cupcakes August 21st, too. She's probably thinking I'm crazy, that me making cupcakes on the 21st is going to become a ritual for me. Honestly, it probably will. It makes me feel close to him again.
I still haven't told his parents, though I definitely know I need to. They deserve to know. I just don't really know how to say it.
I'm going to my brother's football game soon, and Kara can't come with, so I'm kind of bummed. :/ But you know, gotta support the brother. 
This week has been insanely busy, and it's just insane!!! I had tons of homework last weekend and yesterday. It's sucked, and this year's curriculum is SO hard. It makes it even harder with this whole situation.
Still no one at school knows I'm pregnant except Savita and Arundhati, luckily. It's so funny how their moms are obsessing over my pregnancy, excited and squealing. You'd think they'd be so disapproving. Savita and her family are some kind of Christian where they are Christian but they wear their saris and such. I don't know exactly what it is, but it's cool. :) Savita's family are all excited to do all their little family traditions with me, since I'm almost like their second daughter. Same with Kara and Alie's parents, each of their parents are like my second parents. So pretty much, it's almost like I have 10 parents. ;) 5 moms, 5 dads. My parents, Savita's parents, Kara's parents, Alie's parents and Ty's parents.
So I'm going to stop rambling.
I'm feeling kind of nauseous right now, I'm really hoping all the morning sickness that hasn't happened yet isn't about to dawn on me all at one moment. :/ 
Off to go get ready for the game. 

-Savannah.

No comments:

Post a Comment