Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 23, 2010

September 23, 2010

Today was pretty crazy, in all honesty. There were 4 fights at my school today, which is odd, because usually we don't hardly ever have any!! One was kind of about Ty and me. :/
Somehow, word has gotten out that I'm pregnant. I mean, honestly I don't really care all that much anymore. They would have found out anyway. But someone went and started a rumor that it wasn't Ty's and that I went and slept with some other guy right after he died, so this kid was like "slut, whore" etc, etc, blah blah blah. Me, Savita, and Ty's best friend Logan were walking, and Logan told him to stop, the kid said something and they got into it. Logan busted that kid's face, he has a broken nose. I feel really bad. :/ He's in AEP until Wednesday, and ISS on Thursday and Friday of next week. 
In other news, me and Savita and Alie are going to the game Saturday. I REALLY hope we win!! 
Today I'm 14 weeks. I'm starting to get bigger. Not a prominent bump, but it's just like I'm permanently bloated I guess you could say. I've been a bit nauseous lately but I haven't actually thrown up, thank God. I guess that's all I have to say, I have to go pick up my brother from football practice. Adios.

-Savannah.

No comments:

Post a Comment