Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

:)))

Guess what just happened to me?
I felt my baby move. :) 
At 16 weeks 6 days, I've finally felt it.
I was just sitting in my room chilling out, listening to my ipod on my bed and reading my Bible, and BAM! Right there, definite movement, not just gas or ligament twitches. Yeah, I know I'm probably not supposed to feel him/her until 18-20 weeks or so, but I'm 17 weeks tomorrow and that's close enough. It was amazing... Proof there's really something there, you know? I think feeling that and my ultra sound and all that just makes me feel closer to my baby... Those feelings of resentment are definitely drifting to the back of my mind. Though they aren't gone, they're definitely going away. I can't even explain what it felt like. Almost maybe what a butterfly flapping it's wings inside there or a fish swimming around would feel like. That's really random and weird but that's how I'd describe it.
I know if Ty was here, I would have called him right away. 
Instead I told my mom, and though she tried to tell me that it might not have been, I know that smile on her face meant that she feels something for this baby, too. It is her first grandchild. Farah is beyond excited, and she's begging me to find out the gender so she can start buying things and spoiling us. Same with Rina, Ty's sister. Sam even thought my ultra sound was cool. :) 
Homecoming week is going good, despite mid-terms and the PSAT (that was today - no big deal, though.). Today was western/camo day and I will tell you that I looked pretty darn adorable in my dress, boots and camo bandana. :) 
Monday was 80s day, Tuesday was Twin Day, Today was Western/Camo Day, tomorrow is Dress like a superhero/celeb/character day and then Friday is spirit day where the seniors wear their crowns (BK crowns! :) ) and everyone makes shirts of their class color (mine is black this year. Juniors wear black.) 
So then the game is Friday. We should win, but you don't ever know until that clock hits 0.00
Brother's game is tomomorrow.
Farah and Dave are getting married on the official date of November 11, 2011. One whole year, but that's okay. It's a lucky day. :) Finally they decided on one after all the insane date switching... From this fall to next spring to last summer back to next spring and finally now 11/11/11. They're so cute. :') Finally getting married. After dating just about forever.
Ughhh, I have to wear a dress to the game since I'm on homecoming court. :/ I'm not even going to the dance, so I'm just wearing my friend's dress(thank god it fits!).
I'm so big, by the way. I mean, not HUGE but people are noticing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment