Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, October 9, 2010

DR Appointment.

So on Friday during school I had a doctors appointment. I had my first ultrasound. It was quite an experience... I feel now more than ever, after seeing that little face on the screen that already resembles Ty, that keeping this baby is definitely what I am supposed to be doing. I'm feeling better about this pregnancy and my choice on keeping the baby. I'm even semi-excited? :) So pregnancy is going normal, measurements are on target, I'm actually showing now... It's crazy. I can't believe that I'm getting big already. 

So here's some name pairings I've put together:

Boys;;
Cash Dalton / Cash Dimitri
Callum Tyler
Oliver Ty
Keiran Tyler
Evan Tyler
Forrest Tyler
Hunter Ty
Gavin Tyler
Lyndon Tyler
Benjamin Tyler
John Tyler
Jude Tyler
Max Dimitri
Bentley Tyler
Ross Dimitri
Waylon Tyler
Peyton Dimitri / Peyton Tyler
Owen Dimitri
Lachlan Dimitri
Zane Tyler
Damon Tyler


Girls;;
Acacia Selene
Olivia Rose
Sophia Genevieve
Sela Grace
Molly Zipporah
Delaney Adia
Miah Annalise
Setareh Aislinn
Elena Abigal / Elena Kadence
Elora Jean
Elona Clementine
Ayla Tenley
Abigail Zipporah
Adelyn Zipporah
Paisley Abigail
Chloe Abigail
Hope Zipporah
Zipporah Abigail
Kadence Zipporah
Analyn Guinevere
Guinevere Paisley

No comments:

Post a Comment