Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

What I miss about you...

-How you always bought me candles when I was sad or had a bad day. You'd leave them in the weirdest places. In my backpack, purse, under my pillow. Places I didn't even know how you'd gotten them there.
-Knowing when to give me time to cool off after a fight or when I was upset, and when to wrap me in a hug and let me cry in your arms.
-Learning how to make one of those tie blankets for me for our first winter together. 
-The way you'd tell me I was beautiful whether I was wearing a dress, makeup and my hair all done up, or in my sweats with my hair in a mess and no makeup on.
-You'd play your guitar and sing for me when you thought I was asleep. 
-Sitting outside my bedroom door after our only real big fight, playing "She's Everything" on the other side of the door. 
-Helping me study and make up songs to remember things for tests I had. 
-How you'd smile at strangers, help someone pick up their books that most people wouldn't have looked twice at, how you'd sent carnations on Valentine's Day to girls who would never get one. You cared about everyone.
-Pumping up the whole school on pep rally day. 
-Quoting Finding Nemo with me.
-The way your arms fit around me; The way your fingers fit perfectly with mine. 
-Your smell. Even without cologne. Your natural smell. 
-The way you kissed me.
-The way you asked me to homecoming sophomore year; With roses and puzzle pieces. :) 
-The brush of your fingers against my skin.
-Your passion of music.
-Your passion of reaching out to others.
-Your passion of God.
-Your passion of horses<3 like mee.
-Your tore up boots.
-Your button up shirts I liked so much.
-Your ramen.
-Your eyes<3
-Everything about you.

Dear Ty Ty,
please come back to me. 
if only in my dreams.
Love always and forever;
Savannah Ray. 

No comments:

Post a Comment