Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Homecoming/Christmas!

So homecoming week has been very successful. :) It's been really fun! Tomorrow is going to be extra fun, because we've got short 20-25 minute classes and then we have our carnival (gotta help at the choir booth since I'm alto section leader.) and then pep rally. :) Then the game tomorrow night. I have to go in my dress, since I'm on homecoming court. Thank God Alie had a dress that fit me, because I'm not going to the dance and I didn't want to go buy a dress. I have to be there at 6:10 or something, because the pre-game stuff starts at 6:30. And then I'm singing the national anthem with choir. They'll announce the king and queen and stuff, then the game's at 7. Saturday is the parade which I also have do to - ride on the junior one. :/ Don't really want to but that's okay I guess. Then me, my parents, Sam and Kara are going to the air show Sunday. I don't really want to but my parents do so I guess we are. :/ 
Anyways. We got our first two choir songs for our Christmas concert. We're singing Carol of the Bells which is going to be AMAZING for mixed choir for one of the songs, and then for the women's we're doing O Come All Ye Faithful in about a billion parts. It's insanely pretty.
Just want to take this time to say THANK GOD my choir dress is high waisted and flows out and totally will fit the baby bump. And thank God I'll be able to do UIL in April. :) I'm excited about that, I think we can get sweepstakes this year.
I think me, Savita, and this other girl are singing a song together for the Christmas concert but I don't know what yet. Mannnn, I'm already really in Christmas spirit haha. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment