Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Update. :)

Well I unfortunately haven't written in a while. I've been SO stressed with school, etc. Anyways. I have TONS of homework tonight, and I haven't  even started. :/ Also, I need to choose the song I'm going to sing for the Christmas concert. I'm either doing Where Are You Christmas or So This Is Christmas. I'm not sure which one to do, and I need to decide by tomorrow! :// 
But anyways.
Then all next week I have finals, and I have to study for  those. But we get off at 11:30 every next week and we're on break from December 18th to January 4th. We go back the 5th. So 17 days I think? I'm hoping I can catch up on sleep, etc during the break.


I went to church camp last weekend, and it was awesome. I learned a lot. But it was kind of hard seeing all these places I have memories with Ty. I just tried not to think about it.


And I'm going to the winter ball on the 19th - which I still don't have a dress for. I'm going with this guy named Dimitri. I'm a princess so I have to go. I feel really weird going with someone besides Ty, but Dimitri understands what I'm going through and stuff so he knows it's just as friends. I got to know him well during church camp - he's a good friend of Logan's and came with - and he's a really cool guy. So I'm not feeling too bad about it anymore.
I wish I could have captured the amount of stars there were. Literally trillions of stars. It was absolutely beautiful. 



No comments:

Post a Comment