Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, December 25, 2010

Christmas!

Has been really good this year. :)
Farah and Dave are visiting, so I'm enjoying that! Farah always makes me happy. :)
Last night, we made a gingerbread house and decorated Christmas cookies! Then we went to the 11 o'clock service and it was AMAZING! The candlelit part at the end is always my favorite. :) It was gorgeous and the music was phenomenal. We got home at about 12:30 am and I went straight to bed, I was SO tired. And I slept really really well all night! Until Sam woke me up. :l Butttttttttttttttttt. 
But oh well. Finally started opening presents. I got some cool things! I'm mainly excited about my new camera! I've been taking pictures ALL DAY. Haha. I even wore the battery out already. I've wanted a new camera for the longest time<3 
It was really bittersweet though. I mean, especially seeing Farah and Dave. As much as I'm incredibly happy for them, it reminds me of Ty and I. And I've just missed him a lot lately, it being Christmas and all.


Well I have to go get ready because we're seeing the new Narnia movie in just a little bit. :)
Merry Christmas, ya'll!

No comments:

Post a Comment