Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

So far, not good.

So I'm pretty sure I got a C or failed my spanish test. :/ I didn't expect it to be that hard! Luckily I have an A in that class so hopefully even if I did fail it wouldn't make me fail the class. Although the final is 20% of my semester grade. :/ Blah. School is so stressing, especially this year! I really need to get more organized for next semester, and not just for school but also baby-wise. I feel like we haven't even begun to prepare - we literally haven't gotten hardly anything and the baby is due in just a little more than 3 months! :/ I'm really stressssssing. :(

I just studied a bit for my algebra test tomorrow, but I didn't get a chance to study for physics... Hopefully it won't be too hard. :/ Guess all I can do is pray! My hand hurts from writing/straightening my hair. It's really odd. Now I'm just rambling. And listening to my coldplay playlist. ;) LOVE THEM.

I think I may also update on baby names, though I don't really have ANY. I've just tossed them around in my head.

Boys; Bentley, Lyndon, Fletcher, Kieren(sp?), Connor, Benjamin, Hunter, Patrick, Gavin, Xavier, Xander, Raif/Rafe, Cullen, Zane, Colton, Kenai
Girls; Jenna, Sophia, Amelia, Mia, Payslie/Paisley, Abcde(just kidding. ;) ), Malia, Aria, Lorelai, Delilah, Scarlett, Genevieve, Lyra, Lyla/Lila, Anastasia(middle), Abigail(middle), Nyah, Nila, Kiera, Tianna, Nova, Katia/Katya, Juliet. 

I have way more girls names than boys. And notice that I tend to like ___a girls names? ;) Almost all of them end with -a or the -a sound. Or close to it.

Wish me luck on the finals tomorrow, Ty. I LOVE YOU. Foreverrrr.

-SavannahRay.

No comments:

Post a Comment