Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, December 20, 2010

Winter Ball&other things(:

I actually did have a really really good time! I thought it would be awful and hard and awkward, but it wasn't. I really had a good time! Dimitri knew the boundaries I was comfortable with and was sensitive to my feelings, etc. Everyone was lookin' mightyfine. :) And it was just in general a really good time. I got to be friends with a few people I didn't know all that well, and it was just a good time!

I'm also all done with my Christmas shopping. Kara and I went shopping and I bought things for Savita, Alie, Kara, my parents and my brother. I just need to get a few more little things for my mom, Savita and Kara because I only got them one thing. 
Doesn't really feel much like Christmas here, weather wise. It's supposed to be 80 degrees tomorrow! Not looking forward to it at all!


I really want to stay up for the lunar eclipse, but I'm so tired. I don't know if I'm going to make it. :l 

Well that's a short blog, but I don't have much else to say, so goodnight for now. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment