Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Ow?

So I'm pretty sure my hand feels like it was run over by a truck. :/ I don't know why, but it does! Blah. It really really hurts! Blah. Oh.. Said that already! ;)
TWO DAYS until Christmas break... 4 finals. I know I aced my algebra final, but I think I failed physics... I didn't know ANYTHING on that test! I guessed on almost all of it! :(
I'm really really nervous! I need to get good grades. :/

I'm totally watching disney movies right now. Not ashamed. :) I'm in a particularly good mood today, not sure why. Despite the stress and worry and pain. :/ Blah. I guess that's my favorite word today? BLAH.

I can't believe it's almost Christmas, that I'm halfway through my junior year, and that I'm going to have a baby in a few months. Everything is going by so fast. It's the crazy thing called life I guess. And in the words of the great George Strait, Life's not the breaths you take, but the moments that take your breath away. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment