Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, December 17, 2010

TIRED.

I am literally falling asleep at the keyboard. I'm FINALLY on break<3 No more school until January 5thhhh. :) I got a 72 on my spanish test, but that's out of the 4 people in my class of 30 that passed! So I'm absolutely relieved that I passed. I'm still worried about my physics test, but there's not much I can do about it now. I got an 89 on my final speech. I thought the rest of my tests were easy so hopefully I get a good grade! 
I really want to go take a nap, though. I'm just SO exhausted and tired. And there's still a lot to do! I need to go Christmas shopping, because I haven't gotten anything for ANYONE. STILL! :l Blah. I'm super stressed, but hopefully the break will help out. I'm just looking forward to getting some good sleep<3

I'm actually kind of excited about winter ball. I didn't think I would be, but I am. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment