Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, December 13, 2010

Finals, winter ball, and Christmas.

Well I have lovely finals this week. :/ I hate them! Tomorrow I just have my spanish test, then my algebra&physics review sessions. Then my algebra&physics finals on Wednesday, history&choir finals Thursday and my speech&english finals Friday. We get out at 11:30 all week. :) I'm excited. It's weird, though. It's like getting out of school before it's even lunch time - odd. But I'm not doing as well in my classes this year so I actually have to study for finals, etc. Blah. I do badly at studying. I never know what to do. Guess now I have to make my vow that I'll do better next semester. 
Winter ball is on Sunday night. I do have a dress, actually. We didn't go out and buy a new one - it was actually my neighbor's prom dress that she's letting me have - she said she never will wear it again, and it fits me like a glove. It's really pretty, and I feel gorgeous in it - which is crazy, for me. I guess it's actually supposed to be a bridal gown? But oh well - it fits and looks good and it's free. ;) Plus it's really pretty, and the detail of flowery-ness on the top is really pretty.

Also, Christmas! I haven't done ANY shopping yet. :/ And I still need to shop for my parents, Sam, Farah, Savita, Alie and Kara. :/ Blahhh. So much to do and there's only 12 days until Christmas. :( I'm SO stressed out. However, I do quite enjoy the lights, etc. If only it would get a bit colder. :)

When the earth is gray and white, I light a fire inside. Extra blanket time. It's lonely in life, designed for two. Yeah, wintertime is when I most miss you. </3 Love you, Ty. I miss you. I wish you were here with me. Christmas just isn't the same without you.

No comments:

Post a Comment